Imaging services are the core of our business
- 25-year history with large international Phase 3 trials
- Ten-year endpoint assessment experience
- Experienced project managers
- Successful regulatory agency inspection history
- Extensive experience managing all aspects of trials utilizing imaging endpoints
To be successful, a trial must be designed to withstand unexpected factors and handle them effectively. With over 25 years of experience managing international trials, we have demonstrated the ability to produce results. WorldCare is a leader in the understanding of requirements for imaging trials and has recently published reviews on how to incorporate current FDA guidelines into imaging trials.
TimelinesA clearly-defined project timeline is a key tool to effectively managing and delivering on a study. WCC prepares a comprehensive timeline at the beginning of each study. Project timelines are presented to the sponsor team during the introductory call and updated, as needed, based on study progress. Updated timelines are presented and discussed on a regular basis throughout each trial.
Each study will have an experienced project manager as the single point of contact to oversee the execution of all imaging services. Our project managers are among the most experienced in the imaging CRO industry. With an average of more than five years’ experience in imaging study trial management, our PMs have managed large, complex, multinational, multi-modality studies in Oncology, Neurology, Musculoskeletal, and Cardiovascular, as well as early-phase, single site studies.
- Clinical trial design and consultation
- Blinded independent central review (BICR) design
- Image acquisition and protocol development
- Database and application design, development and validation
- Imaging Charter development
- Site qualification and technical evaluation
- Test image transfer
- Site training and initiation
- Standard image acquisition protocol development and training
Trial Maintenance PhaseExpert subspecialty review, reader training and testing, and strict quality control (QC) of collected images come together under WCC’s total project management expertise. Our focus on regulatory preparation means all trial maintenance activities are performed within a proven workflow ensuring exceptional quality, consistency and regulatory compliance.
The quality of the evaluation results depends on strict and sophisticated expert reviewer training and continued variability monitoring to ensure performance. Our in-depth reader training, testing and ongoing performance monitoring are designed within this framework to maximize precision and accuracy.
- Image collection and QC
- Query resolution
- Imaging eCRF (smart forms) design and development
- Independent radiology review
- Expert reporting of read results
- Trial-specific newsletters and other regular communication
- Operational expertise and trial workflow development
- Quality Assurance and regulatory control
- Project tracking
- Real-time trial status reports
- Digital image conversion
- Technology support and maintenance
- Reader training and testing
- Inter- and intra- reader variability
- Performance monitoring
- Selective performance testing
- Regulatory consulting
CloseoutAt study closeout, WCC provides full regulatory consulting and assistance accompanied by image archival services that allow for central review or simple post-trial storage. This ensures all data is stored safely and securely for FDA submission, whether directly following your trial or any time in the future. Regardless of your trial needs, we enable you to maintain control throughout the entire process.
- Preparation and submission of documentation for regulatory submissions
- FDA submission assistance, including support at regulatory meetings
- Mock audits of trial data
- Off-line image archive
- Indexed eCRF repository
- In-house long term archiving (optional)